Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market. Careers have been blooming at Fresh Thyme since our inception in 2012 - yours should be no different!
Our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be passionate, driven, work hard as a team and have fun! This individual will be the subject matter expert for Fresh Thyme's recruiting needs. (S)he will be responsible for finding, attracting and retaining best-in-class talent across all levels of support and retail operations by recruiting and evaluating candidates. (S)he will advise managers and the executive team in regards to succession planning and organizational development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment for our field, distribution center and corporate (support) positions
• Be the subject matter expert in recruiting processes while meeting with managers and executives to discuss needs
• Full utilization and experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) and the ability to train hiring managers on the ATS
• Deliver weekly reporting to HR/Operations/DC on recruiting efforts and progress
• Administrative responsibilities:
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
• Leverage additional recruiting resources to help manage candidate pipeline through the sourcing , screening, interviewing, and/or follow-up processes
• Potential travel 10 – 20%
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Requires a B.S./B.A. degree in a business or related field or equivalent work experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience
• 5-7 years of corporate recruiting experience
• Preferred grocery retail experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of recruiting strategies and practices, employment law
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Advanced administrative and office management skills
• Strong verbal communication- phone interview and cold calling skills;
• Ability to adapt to the ever-changing retail environment while working in a cross-functional team environment.
• Must have the ability to take initiative when problems arise.
• Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations.
• Must have advanced attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing cross functionally with peers and senior management.
• Must have expert knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to multitask is essential.
• Must be able to lead, support and contribute to team goals.