Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market. Careers have been blooming at Fresh Thyme since our inception in 2012 - yours should be no different!
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing expense reports for company credit cards and processing personal employee reimbursements. This position also maintains account payable files and performs vendor research and processes credit applications, as well as other duties as assigned to support the finance department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Process expense reports for company credit cards and personal reimbursement.
• Maintain company credit reference information sheet
• Process credit applications.
• Process store to store transfers.
• Maintain accounts payable files.
• Perform vendor research as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing related field preferred
• High School Diploma Required
• Experience in a retail support office environment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 1-2 years experience with similar responsibilities.
• Experience with Microsoft GP Dynamics helpful.
• The successful candidate will be detail oriented, a team player, dependable, reliable and flexible
• Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Ability to adapt to the ever-changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
• Must have the capacity to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
• Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
• Must have strong knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must be able to support and contribute to team goals.