The Bulk Repack Supervisor position will be responsible for supervising productivity and efficiency of the repack team with our dry bulk products, as well as contributing to repack process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the productivity of performance of a team of Repack Clerks.
- Previous experience working with repack process and equipment.
- Warehouse experience in wholesale food distribution environment with experience is preferred.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment in high volume, fast paced conditions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Will require prolonged standing, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Maintain a positive demeanor at all times. Dependability, reliability and teamwork a must.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years professional experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must maintain the highest level of food and colleague safety at all times.
- Experience with WMS and Inventory Control.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage, motivate and hold accountable a team of Repack Clerks.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- Working in a refrigerated and cooled warehouse environment.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional high stress when dealing with systems/customers/staff