Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast-paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, a natural foods grocery retailer opening throughout the Midwest, is looking for an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Director of Loyalty and Customer Relationship Marketing. Based in the store support center, the Director of Loyalty & CRM will report to the Vice President of Marketing, and work independently, across the organization and with agency partners to develop the Fresh Thyme Farmers Market (FTFM )Loyalty/CRM strategies and programs, ensuring strong customer participation, operational support and significant return on the company’s investment. This is a critical strategic role at FTFM and is charged with driving the retention, frequency and average basket growth of our members.
- Propel FTFM into the loyalty stratosphere by developing strategies for the Loyalty and CRM programs at FTFM, consistent with the overall brand positioning which deliver best-in-class customer participation and engagement;
- Develop loyalty program structure and technical platform to ensure the highest level of customer participation, engagement and satisfaction – making our customers raving fans of our loyalty program!
- Lay the foundation for our CRM program to ensure a smooth, targeted and content rich conversation with our loyalty members across all devices and touch-points;
- Be a key contributor to the annual and seasonal planning of the business, always bringing the Loyalty customer’s needs and impacts to the discussion;
- Identify, test, implement and measure the customer segmentation and contact strategy to maximize retention, increase sales, improve profitability and enhance customer life time value;
- Lead the execution of the program with internal partners, team members and agencies to ensure consistent program execution, accuracy and budget;
- Determine the reporting suite needed to inform and inspire our store associates and team members to believe in and support the FTFM Loyalty program;
- Support ad hoc customer analytics requests to assist in driving the business;
- Manage and optimize the annual Loyalty/CRM budget;
- Develop and continuously refine capabilities, processes and tools needed to support the long-term development and growth of the program;
- Serve as a core business expert on cross-functional initiatives and projects dealing with our customer relationship and the technologies needed; participate in strategic planning and design; understand overall business implications and represent Loyalty & CRM needs;
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Data Science, graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 7 – 10 years years previous experience in marketing, marketing analytics, loyalty and CRM
Knowldege, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in managing customer-driven experiences, strategies and programs from concept thru implementation and optimizing thereafter;
- Innovative thinker with ability to synthesize data, blend with intuition and experience, to deliver deep customer-driven insights to the business;
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership – you’ll be starting this initiative from scratch as an army of one!
- Experience building teams from inception thru high-performance;
- Deep understanding of key metrics, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Strong teamwork, presentation, and communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently; excellent attention to detail;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office along with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Love of and knowledge of food.