Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market. Careers have been growing at Fresh Thyme since our inception in 2012 - yours should be no different!
The Email Production Specialist is responsible for working directly with the digital marketing team to build email campaigns. This role includes coding responsive HTML emails, building template-based emails, automation and database tools to ensure that emails are dynamic, efficiently coded and render correctly across a wide variety of email and mobile clients. The Email Production Specialist drives channel innovation and applies that innovation to the Fresh Thyme digital communications strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the digital marketing and creative team to manage, create and deploy campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending.
- Create emails using HTML and inline CSS.
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images.
- Build emails/templates using platform tool.
- Leverage tool to update and enable subscriber personalization.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders related to email revisions and other product topics or issues.
- Schedule deployments in the email tool and provide completion communications to the digital marketing manager.
- Provides detailed campaign reporting with recommendations of improving platform efficiencies, leveraging email templates and maximizing platform capabilities.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS in web design and development, computer science, information technology, communications or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- 2+ years’ experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of coding HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of responsive email coding techniques and best practices is a must.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Experience with reporting and analysis of email metrics.
- Experience with web analytics (platforms such as Omniture and Coremetrics).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must demonstrate a “customer first” attitude and approach internally and externally at all times.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, senior management, customers, and vendors.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- Must be able to lead, support and contribute to team goals.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.