Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Advertising, the Traffic and Production Manager will be responsible for management of traffic and asset management systems and work with key members of the Marketing department to prioritize, facilitate the flow and meet the deadlines of all marketing creative projects; lead and manage the production and marketing support team in development of all marketing creative initiatives and marketing support. Specific responsibilities include:
• Coordinates the processing, trafficking and print production of print materials from initiation to completion, including the accurate and timely development of the weekly ad.
• Works with the internal team to prioritize projects and ensure all projects remain accurate and on deadline.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of where each job stands in the development process, updating status reports and project timelines where necessary.
• Oversees management and maintenance of Digital Asset Management (DAM) System and manages Project Management Software Tool (TBD) to facilitate an efficient workflow process and ensure timely and accurate development/execution of creative materials.
• Manage project timeline expectations and costs for approval. Provides regular status reports for on-going projects at weekly project meetings and reviews; communicates feedback to the creative department; maintain creative services briefs and calendars.
• Control the presentation and flow of outgoing design concepts and incoming revisions on select projects and other communication.
• Manage the daily work of production and marketing support functions.
• Assist in budget management and invoice processing.
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is expanding to over 70 locations within the Midwest by the end of 2018. Be a part of this exciting time at Fresh Thyme as we grow! We are looking for someone who is excited about putting their creative stamp on an exciting, young brand and engaging with our customers.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
• 5 – 7 year’s work experience in a retail or agency creative department
• Strong understanding of the creative process and general creative workflow
• Proficient in MS Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Familiarity with marketing, advertising and branding principles and practices.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments of varying complexities, meet tight deadlines; work well under pressure.