Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, a new natural foods grocery retailer opening in the Midwest, is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Integrated Marketing Manager. We’ve been growing fast, and more than ever, want to communicate our message across consumer contact points. The responsibilities of this position will include brand strategy development, media leadership, agency partnership and community management.
• Partner with marketing leadership and agency to develop / communicate brand strategy
• Support communication strategy and planning; partner with other marketing functions and agency to activate
• Plan market-wide communication efforts
• Develop monthly calendar in partnership with other marketing functions to coordinate & synchronize communication efforts
• Partner with agency to develop and lead social media strategy / deployment
• Coach community management direct report
• Analyze communication results and provide recommendations to improve efforts
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market will be expanding to over 70 locations within the Midwest by the end of 2018. Be a part of this exciting time at Fresh Thyme as we grow! We are looking for someone who is eager and willing to learn and work hard. Fast career-growth potential available.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing (MBA preferred)
• 4-7 year’s work experience in marketing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Superior project management skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs
• Sense of urgency and pro-activeness
• Motivated and curious mind